Need Help With your assignment? Get expert academic writing assistance! We can write any paper on any subject within the tightest time.
Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Compare and contrast two of the following ways of life: Buddhism, Taoism, and Ancient Aztec Virtue Ethics. Your answer should include the following:
* A comparison of the goals of each way of life.
* An explanation of the similarities and/or differences between their understanding of reality and how this influences their view of how people ought to live their lives.
* An explanation of the similarities and/or differences between their beliefs about the practices and behaviors needed to achieve a good life.
* Lastly, which approach do you believe overall provides a more compelling and practically useful approach to living a good life?
* Support your position with several clearly explained reasons.
* If you think neither approach is compelling nor practically useful, then be sure to provide reasons for rejecting both approaches.
* If you think both approaches equally compelling and practically useful, then be sure to provide reasons that clearly show how neither approach has a clear advantage or disadvantage over the other.
Aim to construct essays that are clear, precise, specific, creative, and original. Include as many relevant details as you can provide. The more detailed answer you provide, the more points your essay will earn.
Length: approximately 1200 words. There is no minimum or maximum word count that will be used when determining the grade.
Your essays should reference the lectures and the readings to provide support for your analysis. When using the readings in your response, be sure to provide citations that include the author and title (and page number, if available). There is no need to use outside resources. If outside sources are used, they should supplement the use of assigned sources, not be used in place of them.
You can use the first person (“I”) in your responses.
The bullet points in the prompts are meant to help you develop a thorough answer, but do not offer a bulleted answer in your submission. Be sure to craft cohesive essays where each paragraph transitions smoothly into the next paragraph, and that makes clear that you understand how each aspect of the answer relates to and builds upon each other.
Ancient Aztec Virtue Ethics